- Serves 5
- Makes 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This French onion bread is a great alternative to garlic bread. It’s always popular at our dinner table or I often take it as a plate.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 2 sticks)
- 1 French stick
- 1 packet French onion soup mix....salt reduced
- 250 grams butter
Notes... Please note the picture was taken before baking.
- Cut the French stick in half. Then slice into slices but be sure not to cut all the way through.
- Add the soup mix to the softened butter and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the butter mix in between the slices of bread liberally.
- Wrap tightly in foil and bake in a moderate oven. I open the top of the foil 5 minutes before its ready to get a lovely crispy top.
- Serve warm.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.