This Fried Rice Recipe is a really quick and delicious way to use up any leftover rice.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups Boiled Rice - White Long grain. But you can use any rice you like.
- 1 Tablespoon Oil - Sesame, but you can use any oil you like.
- 1/2 Cup Diced Ham
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Pea's frozen- thawed out
- 1/4 Cup Small prawns frozen - thawed out
- 1 Teaspoon Light soy sauce
- Heat wok or fry pan with the oil until very hot.
- Add the egg and let it sit for 1 minute int he wok/ fry pan and then break up with a spatula.
- Add the boiled rice and the rest of the ingredients such as the diced ham, peas and small prawns, stir around for approx 2 1/2 minutes.
- Add light soy sauce and then stir for in for a further 1 minute. Take off the heat and serve. Enjoy
If your family likes rice, you might like to try some of these recipes: Sweet Rice Cake with Egg Custard Panissa Rice Chicken and Cheese Rice Pie Kelly's Brown Rice, Ricotta and Pumpkin Balls What's your favourite way to serve rice? We'd love to hear in the comments below ...