- Serves 16
- Makes 16 squares
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Fudge with Lavender makes for wonderfully easy treats for the neighbours, friends and family – particularly at Christmas time.
If you’re not keen on Fudge with Lavender, I have also used other flavourings such as nuts, vanilla, crushed meringue with lemon flavouring and white chocolate … you can use your imagination but it will require a little trial and error. I was excited to try Baileys but found that this stopped the setting of the fudge.
Why not make a batch of Fudge with Lavender this weekend?
Ingredients (serves 16 | makes 16 squares )
- 450 grams Milk or dark cooking chocolate best you can afford
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 400g Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Edible lavender if desired or other flavorings like peppermint etc
Notes... This is a quick and versatile fudge recipe use any flavor combination you fancy. I like to mix dark and milk chocolate. You can buy edible lavender online - make sure you don't use the regular type from the garden.
- Line a square baking pan 20cm x 20cm with baking paper
- Add the condensed milk chocolate baking soda and salt to a saucepan melt over a low heat stirring slowly and more as it melts. Be vigilant not to overheat this mix as it will burn.
- When melted and lump free remove from the heat and stir in the lavender rubbing it between your palms to make aromatic as the mix it in.
- Pour into the pan and refrigerate at least for 3 hours I do overnight if I have time. Remove from the pan and cut into squares 3cm approx . Try a hot knife if your having trouble.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.