- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A potato recipe which can be eaten as a snack, light lunch or as an accompaniment to a main meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 kilo kipfler potatoes, washed
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g shaved parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes in half - lengthways. Boil potatoes until tender, then drain.
- Place potatoes and garlic in an oiled dish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in hot oven for about 40 minutes - until potatoes brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle shaved parmesan on top of potatoes and bake until melted.
- Squeeze some of the garlic cloves over potatoes.
Use your preferred cheese to top the potatoes. Strong cheeses are delicious with these potatoes.