- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
This is a delicious dish- the lamb is incredibly tender and the flavor combination is incredibly mouth watering.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.25kg boneless lamb leg, trimmed & cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 small red onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 800g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 80ml chicken stock
- 80ml white wine
- 220g risoni
- 75g crumbed feta
- 1 lemon (zest only)
- 2tb small oregano leaves
- Greek salad (to serve)
- crusty bread to serve (optional)
- Place lamb, onion, garlic, bay leaves, tomatoes and a pinch of salt in a 6 litre Philips All-In-One-Cooker. Add the stock and wine and stir to combine.
- Lock the lid in place. Select high pressure, and press start. The timer should be set to 15 minutes if not automatically selected. Once pressure is reached, the cooker will start counting down the minutes.
- Cook the Risoni in a large saucepan of salted water following packet directions until al dente. Drain and rinse.
- Release the pressure from the cooker carefully and remove the lid.
- Gently stir in the Risoni through the lamb mixture and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with feta, lemon zest and oregano leaves. Also serve with a Greek salad and crusty bread on the side, if desired.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.