This ham and brie toastie, made with Tip Top Thins delivers in the flavour stakes.
The saltiness of ham and brie offers a balanced flavour combination, then you sandwich all of this between two slices of Tip Top Thins, for the perfect flavoursome lunch.
We know that everyone who tries this recipe will love it, and once you’ve tried it you may never go back! Enjoy this toasted, or fresh. With a combination of creamy brie and salty ham, add chutney as an optional flavour if it’s something you enjoy.
We love that Tip Top Thins are the perfect substitute to a standard heavy sandwich bread in this recipe. Light, tasty and versatile, Tip Top Thins are a kitchen staple for busy mums, providing the perfect light base to a whole range of sweet and savoury recipes.
Stock up on Tip Top Thins now and know that a tasty meal is never far away.
Mouths of Mums is working with Tip Top to bring you this recipe. With Tip Top Thins, Any Thins Possible – Try Thins Like You’ve Never Imagined Before.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 8 Tip Top Thins in Wholemeal
- 320g shaved ham
- 160g brie, sliced
- handful lettuce
- dollop mango chutney (optional)
- 50g butter at room temperature (optional if toasting)
- 3 tsp sesame seeds (optional if toasting)
- Top Tip Top Thins with ham, lettuce, cheese and chutney (optional). Sandwich with the remaining Tip Top Thins.
- For toasting, combine butter and sesame seeds then spread over both sides of the Tip Top Thins. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the sandwiches for 4 minutes each side or until the Tip Top Thins are golden and cheese is melted, or toast in a sandwich press. Enjoy!