- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These Chia, Coconut & Mango Pops are a healthy, guilt-free treat on a hot summers day (or anytime really)!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seed
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Cup diced fresh mango (or berries)
- soak the Chia seed with coconut milk & honey overnight the chia seeds will swell up & become gelatinous.
- Next day mix the Chia & Coconut mixture with the fresh diced mango
- pour into "ice pop" molds - or make your own (as I did) with small plastic cups & paddle pop sticks
- Freeze overnight . When ready to eat pop out of cup & enjoy !