Kids cannot get enough of this healthy choc slice! Try it out and share your thoughts!
Ingredients (serves 20)
- condensed milk 1 tin
- Cocoa poweder Half a cup
- fine shredded coconut 1 cup
- 1 of box of healthy cereal Should be roughly 250g
- Blitz the cereal so it is all in small peices.
- Mix in everything else.
- Put down some baking paper in a dish and put the mix in there. If desired sprinkle some coconut on top.
- Put it in the fridge to set.
To easily cut the slice, run a knife under hot water before you cut it.