- Makes 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
The kids will love these ice blocks and you will feel good giving them out because they are actually good for them !
Ingredients (makes 6 Iceblocks)
- 2 Fresh mangos , made into puree
- 1 Banana, sliced
- Small handful Blueberries
- 5 Strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
Notes... So easy , so delicious and so healthy! What’s not to love! Measurements are approximate, it depends on taste and how big your ice block moulds are.
- VARIATION 1 Mix 1/2 cup mango purée with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt. Mix well and pour into mould. Freeze
- VARIATION 2 Mix 1/2 cup mango purée with 1/2 cup coconut milk and some of the sliced fruit. Pour into mould and Freeze
- VARIATION 3 Mix 1cup mango purée with 2 tablespoons of lime juice Add sliced fruit, pour into mould and freeze
Recipe Healthy ice blocks 3 ways
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.