- Makes 14
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These pancakes serve a family of four for breakfast, or can be made into smaller pikelets and frozen for lunchbox snacks.
Ingredients (makes 14 pancakes)
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml (8 fl oz) milk
- 75 g (2½ oz) pear, peeled and mashed or grated (use a zester grater)
- 1 red apple peeled, cored and grated (use a zester grater)
- 300 g (9½ oz) wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs well, add in milk, pear and apple. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add flour and mix until there are no lumps.
- Melt butter in non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Ladle in first pancake. Once bubbles form around sides flip pancake and cook other side until golden.
- Continue to cook pancakes with the remaining mixture. Serve with cream and strawberries.
Recipe Healthy pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.