- Makes 14
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A healthier alternative to tiny Teddies
Ingredients (makes 14 biscuits)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until roughly combined. Then start working the mixture with your hands, you may need to knead it for a while. Shape into a ball and wrap in glad wrap.
- Preheat oven to 175℃. Place ball in fridge for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove glad wrap and place ball between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out to desired thickness. Cut into desired shapes and place on a greased baking tray (I use coconut oil) Bake for 5-8 minutes. Allow to cool before eating
For a chocolate version add 1 tablespoons of cacao powder.