- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This healthy vegetable slice is absolutely delicious served hot or cold.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 6 cups Grated fresh vegetables (any of the following: carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, sweet potato, parsnip, zucchini, capsicum)
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Linseed/flaxseeds
- 4 eggs Lightly, beaten
- 1 packet Maggi "herb potatoes" recipe base
- 1 1/2 cups Grated cheese (cheddar is nice)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl - except the grated cheese.
- Line a 9 X 12 inch casserole/ baking dish with greaseproof paper. Place vegetable mixture in dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 40 mins.
- Cool slightly before cutting - I served this with a balsamic glaze and fresh tomatoes.