In a bid to help Australians ‘carbdown’ for summer, Helga’s has recruited fitness expert Sam Wood to develop a 30 day meal and exercise plan featuring Helga’s Lower Carb breads and wraps. The 30 day plan contains a series of lower carb delicious recipes including this Stacked Chicken Sandwich.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3 tsp Praise Traditional 99% Fat Free mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 4 Slices Helga’s Lower Carb 5 Seeds bread
- 6 Baby Cos lettuce, torn
- 1 Tomato, thickly sliced
- 100g Cooked or barbecued chicken breast, thickly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, stoned, sliced and sprinkled with a little lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard, then spread over bread.
- Divide lettuce, tomato, chicken and avocado between 2 slices of bread. Season with pepper and top with remaining slices of bread.