- Serves 2
- Makes 2 pork chops
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A tasty, quick and easy favourite that the whole family will love.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 pork chops )
- 2 pork chops with the fat cut off
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped continental parsley
- 2tbsp dijon mustard
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high heat and combine panko crumbs, chives, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
- Coat pork chops in mustard and then cover in panko crumbs.
- Fry in the pan until cooked through, roughly 15 minutes. Serve with a side salad or steamed greens and mash.
You can double the ingredients to make 4, 6 or 8 pork chops, depending on how many people you need to feed.