This is so easy to make. Today my 12 year old made this for us as as an entree dish.
This recipe never fails, easy, no fuss and no mess
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 12 Slices)
- 4 Cups of flour
- 2 Cups of water
- 2 Teaspoons of yeast
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- Mix all ingredients together. It is so simple to make. Mix until it becomes a smooth ball of mixture
- Let it rise in a bath. The longer the better. 1 hour works, more time More airy bubbles in the batter
- Last but not least, stretch mixture into a baking tray. Use your hands to bring in to form.
- Last, drizzle olive oil over the mixture, ( you can also add olives, dried tomatoes, mozzarella balls or fresh herbs at this stage)
- 40 min in the oven at around 180 Degrees Enjoy