- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A delicious chicken recipe that can be prepared the day before and refrigerated and assembled on the day. The tangy chicken is amazing in a summer salad. it makes a lovely share salad to go with a BBQ.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 breast fillets Inghams Chicken breast
- half a pkt pre washed mixed leaf Lettuce
- 3 Boiled eggs
- 2 large tomatoes chopped in quarters
- half a large continental Cucumber sliced
- 1 Carrot peeled and grated
- 100gm cheddar cheese sliced thinly and broken up
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers cut into strips cooked until crispy
- 1 bottle masterfoods honey barbeque marinade
- 100 ml free range egg mayo
- chop the chicken breasts into chunks and marinade in the Honey BBQ marinade over night is best but if you are short on time on the day is fine! Save a little to add some zing to you chicken later.
- cook the chicken breasts until cooked through completely and then place in the fridge. when cool stir through the remaining Honey BBQ sauce for zing!
- cook the bacon until crispy and set aside (refrigerate if preparing overnight)
- Boil the eggs and set aside to cool (refrigerate if preparing overnight)
- place the desired amount of lettuce in a bowl and assemble the salad with tomato , cucumber, carrot ,egg, the cooled chicken, bacon, cheese and the desired amount of mayo! enjoy
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.