- Difficulty Easy
Here’s a yummy cookies recipe that a certain Pooh bear would love – maybe your children will too!
- 200g Butter
- ½ cup Honey
- 2 ½ cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 cups Cornflakes
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon white Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 160 Celsius fan forced.
- In a saucepan heat the butter and honey together until melted.
- Mix all the dry Ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter and honey and mix well
- Roll about a tablespoon of mixture into balls and then press slightly when placing on lined tray.
- Bake for about 10 – 12 mins until they are golden.
- Makes about 30 cookies