- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Prawns 1lb uncooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- Honey 1/3 cup
- Soy sauce 1/4 cup
- Minced garlic 1tbsp
- Olive oil 1tbsp
- Brown rice Add too your own liking
- Broccoli Add to your liking
- Mix honey, soy and garlic in a bowl.
- Place prawns in a ziplock bag or container (with lid), add half the honey mixture and give it a good toss through. Let marinate for 15 minutes or longer.
- Meanwhile cook your rice and broccoli, i steam my broccoli.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, throw in your prawns and cook for about 1 minute per side. Pour over the remaining honey mixture 1 minute before you turn off the heat.
- Serve with brown rice and broccoli.