- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Delicious and easy kid friendly chicken and rice recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 kg chicken thigh
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons honey
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Dice up chicken thighs and place in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon of water and mix.
- Prepare and cook rice as per instructions on packet.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and cook chicken in batches. Once the first batch is ready, spread out on an oven tray and sprinkle with honey and sesame seeds and place in the oven until ready to eat.
- Dice up cucumber.
- Dish up a bowl of rice, chicken and cucumber and enjoy.
This a a huge favourite with the kids and I always have to make double.