- Makes 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 6 hearty bowls)
- 350g Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince
- 750ml Good quality Chicken Stock (or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons Green Curry Paste
- 2 Lemons, squeezed
- 3 stalks Fresh Coriander
- 3 Eschallots, finely chopped
- 1 small Brown Onion, very finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frypan and then gently fry the Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince with the onion and garlic until the flesh becomes white (this will only take a few minutes)
- Add the curry paste and a little zest from one of the lemons then stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and lemon juice and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and then serve in soup bowls (even a large mug would be lovely). Garnish with coriander and eschallots to serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.