Ingredients (makes 6 hearty bowls)
- 350g Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince
- 750ml Good quality Chicken Stock (or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons Green Curry Paste
- 2 Lemons, squeezed
- 3 stalks Fresh Coriander
- 3 Eschallots, finely chopped
- 1 small Brown Onion, very finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frypan and then gently fry the Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince with the onion and garlic until the flesh becomes white (this will only take a few minutes)
- Add the curry paste and a little zest from one of the lemons then stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and lemon juice and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and then serve in soup bowls (even a large mug would be lovely). Garnish with coriander and eschallots to serve.