These are so easy to whip up and not only are they impressive to look at – they taste so good too!
Ingredients (makes 12 tarts)
- 12 Mini pre made tart shells (coles)
- 100g Raspberry jam
- 200g Marshmallows
- 40g Thickened cream
- Desiccated coconut
- Pink food colouring (optional)
- Place the mini tart shells on a serving dish. Add a teaspoon of raspberry jam into the bottom of each tart shell.
- Melt the marshmallows and cream in the microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring well in between, until melted and smooth. Add food colour if desired to deepen the pink colour Spoon the mixture into the tart shells and sprinkle over the desiccated coconut
- Allow the tarts to set for 30 minutes before serving Store in an airtight container at room temperature