- Serves 4
- 1.15 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 11 Ingredients
Who doesn’t love a bit of delicious Jarrah Honey Ham? Throw this together with some cream and beautifully roasted pumpkin, and you’re onto a dinner winner.
Thanks to the lovely people at D’Orsogna, we’re excited to share this recipe for Jarrah Honey Ham and Pumpkin Rosettes with you. This recipe is perfect for a midweek dinner, a weekend lunch with your family, or a party, as it’s quick to prepare and easy to share out once it’s ready (of course, no one is having parties right now, but it could be a good one to store away to impress your guests with once we’re back to better days).
The rosettes are similar to cannelloni, using yummy lasagne sheets the key ingredients are wrapped up and then covered in a delicious creamy pumpkin sauce (is your mouth watering too?!). The filling is silverbeet, tasty provolone cheese and key ingredient, D’Orsogna’s Jarrah Honey Ham being the winner of the 2019/20 best Nationally Available Australian Ham in the Australian PorkMark Ham Awards.
D’Orsogna’s succulent and tasty Jarrah Honey Ham off the Bone, is made from 100% Australian pork and lightly smoked achieved through the authentic cooking process in D’Orsogna smokehouses. It also uses 100% Australian Jarrah honey harvested from pristine forests in WA’s South-West for a mildly sweet and distinctive flavour that is perfect in sandwiches, wraps, salads or with any meal.
Watch this super helpful and quick step-by-step video, so you can create the Jarrah Honey Ham and Pumpkin Rosettes at home for yourself.
We know this recipe will be a winner with your family, and what’s great is that you can shop D’Orsogna’s Jarrah Honey Ham at Woolworths Deli counters nationally.
Mouths of Mums have teamed up with D’Orsogna to bring you this recipe. The D’Orsogna family has been crafting quality hams, bacon and continental products for more than 70 years. They’re still 100% Australian owned and WA based, and loved by consumers right across our great country.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 ready made pasta sheets (large size)
- 12 slices D'Orsogna Australian Jarrah Honey Ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese (quartered)
- 4 silverbeet leaves, with stem removed
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup parmesan (grated)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 230˚C.
- Layer 3 slices of ham on each lasagne sheet through the centre and top with 4 slices of cheese, then a silverbeet leaf. Roll up and slice each roll into thirds and each third in half (6 sliced rolls total for each pasta sheet). Set aside.
- To make the sauce combine pumpkin, cream, hot water and nutmeg in a bowl and blend with a stick blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the sauce onto your baking dish and spread evenly.
- Fill the dish with rosettes.
- Top the rosettes with remaining pumpkin sauce and parmesan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbling. The sauce will reduce and thicken.
- Serve and spoon sauce over, top with chopped parsley garnish.