- Makes 30
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Coconut cookies become spring nests for Jelly Belly beans.
A darling treat for birthday parties, baby showers or just for fun.
Ingredients (makes 30 Cookies)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg (white only)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 140g Jelly Belly jelly beans (flavours of your choice)
- Heat oven to 190°C. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg white and vanilla extract until well blended. Add flour mixture and milk until blended. Stir in coconut.
- Roll dough into a ball, divide in half. Roll 15 one-inch balls from each half and place on ungreased baking sheet. Make thumb print depression in center of each ball to form nest.
- Bake 6 minutes. Remove from oven and place 4 Jelly Belly beans in center of each cookie. Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.
Recipe Jelly Bean Nest Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.