- Serves 20
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This Kit Kat Cake is a quick no bake, no fuss cake. But when you put it together, it’s a fancy looking celebration cake!
We love how easy it is to pull this cake together; just grab a few packets of Kit Kats, a bag of Smarties and a big piece of ribbon and you’re ready to roll out the Kit Kat Cake.
There are so many variations you could create for this Kit Kat Cake – replace the smarties with crushed Oreo Cookies, make a Rainbows & Sprinkles theme by using pink Kit Kats and a mound of multicoloured sprinkles and glitter!
Or you might like to turn your Kit Kat Cake into a farmyard – replace the Smarties with green coloured coconut and add a bunch of tiny little farm animals (just don’t let the kids eat them)!
Above all, have fun! This cake is wonderful in so many ways – easy, quick and everyone is guaranteed at least one yummy Kit Kat finger!
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 1 Cadbury Chocolate Ice Cream Cake (from Coles)
- 38 Kit Kat fingers (19 twins)
- 400 grams Smarties/Beanies
- Take ice cream out of packaging and place on round cake board. Be sure you have a container or box that can fit cake as you will want to put this back in the freezer when finished.
- Use twin kit kats or break into twins and place around cake. Tie ribbon around kit kats.
- Pour Smarties or Beanies on top and distribute evenly. Wah la!!!
Keep a stock of Kit Kats in the pantry - buy them when they are on special. You will need 3 packets for this Kit Kat Cake.