- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This Macadamia chocolate crackles recipe is very quick and easy to make but so delicious!
Australia is the birthplace of macadamias and the story of The World’s Finest Nut began thousands of years ago. Today, they are grown in the same rich, fertile soils and have the natural advantage of being grown in their country of origin.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1 1/2 cups macadamias, roasted, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 200ml coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Place the mixture in cupcake cases on a tray and refrigerate until set.
This recipe is courtesy of The Australian Macadamia Society.