- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A great twist on plain old chicken!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150g macadamia nuts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 large chicken breast cut in half (to make thinner)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place eggs in a bowl and whisk. Add flour to a separate bowl.
- Combine the macadamia nuts in a processor and then add to the breadcrumbs and mix.
- Place the chicken in flour, then egg, and then the macadamia nut mix (repeat for each chicken piece).
- Place on a plate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cook in a hot pan until golden. Serve with salad or veggies.