These Malted Oat and Raisin Biscuits are sure to please the whole family! Add to that the fact the recipe is so simple and delicious recipe and it’s a big win.
Ingredients (makes 25 large cookies)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 125g Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Malted milk powder
- 1 1/4 cups Plain flour
- 1/4 tsp Bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 Desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Raisins (or more if you really love raisins)!
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees, and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the sugars, eggs, vanilla and butter in a bowl, and beat with electric beater until light and creamy.
- Add the milk powder, flour, bi carb, rolled oats, coconut and raisins, and stir to combine.
- Roll 2 TBS of the mix into flat rounds on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and sit for 5 minutes then move onto wire cooling racks.
These Malted Oat and Raisin Biscuits will store well in an air tight container for up to a week.If you like these Malted Oat and Raisin Biscuits, you might like to try some of these recipes: