- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup Chopped veggies and corn mixed
- 1 cup Red kidney beans
- 1 Taco sachet
- Half bottle Salsa sauce
- 2 cups Leftover rice
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the vegetables.. Saute the vegetables.
- Add taco mix. And now add kidney beans. Mix everything. Add salsa sauce.
- Let it cook for 3 mins. Add the rice. Mix well.
- Add some chopped tomatoes at the end. You don't want to mush the tomatoes. It's done.... Put in a plate and top up with cheese , tomatoes and cucumbers.
Quick and healthy recipe.