Milk cake is a traditional Indian sweets recipes that’s eaten on different occasions.
Ingredients (serves 30 | makes 50 Piece)
- 800g Full cream milk powder
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 500g Brown raw sugar
- Mix all the above written ingredients in the microwave safe bowl. Mix it well with spatula. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Cover with lid and place in microwave for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes mix it well again in cut and fold style.
- Again place in microwave for 4 min and leave it as is after more 4 minutes.
- Bring the container out and see if it&rsquo;s started to change colour. There's no need to mix it, only place it back in the microwave for 3 more minutes.
- By this time it should have changed the colour to light brown and cream. Let it cool for few hours then take it out in the big plate and cut pieces as wanted.