- Makes 48
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These little mini carrot bites are a great little snack for toddlers and hubby takes as an easy snack for work.
Ingredients (makes 48 mini muffins)
- 2 Weetbix, crushed
- 3/4 cup Caster sugar or replace with honey see notes
- 2 cups Self raising flour
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 1 Apple, grated
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- Preheat Oven to 180°C (160°c fan forced).
- Combine crushed Weetbix and sultanas with 1/2 cup boiling water, let sit for a few minutes to absorb water. Sift in sugar, flour, cinnamon and mix.
- Add grated carrot and apple. In a jug/bowl combine eggs and yoghurt. Pour into the dry mixture mix until just combined.
- Pour into 2x 24 hole mini muffin trays. Bake for approx 15 minutes.
Replace sugar with 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey depending on sweetness. I store mine in the freezer and microwave for a few seconds when required or just leave frozen and add straight to lunchbox.