- Makes 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These are perfect for little hands to grab and hold, and the kids love having their own pizza!
Ingredients (makes 6 small child size pizzas)
- 300g Ingham's Diced chicken breast
- 2 pieces Short cut bacon, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 a small Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Canned (or fresh) Pineapple
- 6 Ready made mini pizza bases
- BBQ sauce
- Tomato paste
- Italian herbs
- 1/2 TBS Oil
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
Notes... You can make these on pita bread, home made dough, or on shop bought dough if you wish. You can also use the same methos but make 2 large pizzas instead of 6 small.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the chicken pieces until almost cooked through. Add in the bacon and onion, and continue to cook until onion is soft and chicken is cooked.
- Spread even amounts of BBQ and tomato paste onto bases. Sprinkle lightly with cheese then top with chicken, onion and bacon mix, pineapple, more cheese and herbs.
- Cook in a pre heated (180 degree) oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.