These are perfect for little hands to grab and hold, and the kids love having their own pizza!
Ingredients (makes 6 small child size pizzas)
- 300g Ingham's Diced chicken breast
- 2 pieces Short cut bacon, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 a small Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Canned (or fresh) Pineapple
- 6 Ready made mini pizza bases
- BBQ sauce
- Tomato paste
- Italian herbs
- 1/2 TBS Oil
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the chicken pieces until almost cooked through. Add in the bacon and onion, and continue to cook until onion is soft and chicken is cooked.
- Spread even amounts of BBQ and tomato paste onto bases. Sprinkle lightly with cheese then top with chicken, onion and bacon mix, pineapple, more cheese and herbs.
- Cook in a pre heated (180 degree) oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted