- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Easy and yummy, my kids love these in their lunch boxes.
Ingredients (makes 4 -6 mini frittatas)
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Milk
- 50 grams Shaved ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tbls Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 - 1 tbls Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven 180 degrees. In a large jug, whisk the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Stir in the ham, cheese and parsley into the egg mixture. Fill a silicone muffin tray, nearly to the top, with the mixture.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until the mixture puffs and is cooked in the centre. Cooking time will depend upon how big your muffin pan is. Cool slightly in the cases and then turn out to cool completely.
You can use a metal muffin pan but, be aware, the frittatas will stick to the pan. How many mini frittatas you get will depend upon the size of your pan.