I love this Mini Quiche Recipe! So quick, so easy and Mini Quiche are perfect to serve up at parties, pop into lunchboxes or serve at lunch with a lovely big salad.
For my Mini Quiche Recipe, I decided to use surplus Aldi frozen puff pastry sheets which were near the ”use by ” date. The end result was a Mini Quiche Recipe that I’ll be using forever now.
I enjoyed the complete process of making my treats especially given this was the first time I was trying the settings on my new Ariston oven. You can see from the photo I took that they are golden brown, the pastry on the Mini Quiche Recipe is crisp and golden and the quantity of ham is enough that you can still see the little chunks even once cooked.
There are also so many variations you can create with this Mini Quiche Recipe; Asparagus and Cheese, Smoked Salmon and Cheese, Tuna and Corn, Chargrilled Capsicum and Onion for a vegetarian option or chicken with fetta cheese.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 capsicum diced and 1 onion diced
- 1 cup grated cheese, salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Thaw puff pastry, then cut pastry into circle shape big enough to fit into base and sides of oiled muffin tray wells. Probably quicker and easier if you just cut pastry sheet in quarters to line the muffin tray wells with.
- Pour filling mixture into puff pastry wells and bake at 200degrees for 15min. Let cool for 5 minutes for puff pastry to shrink a bit which will make taking out easier.