- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A traditional greek turkish marinade that you will want to keep making over and over again. Ideal for BBQ lamb skewers.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 tspns coriander seeds
- 2 cups natural unsalted yoghurt
- 1 juiced lemon
- 2 tblspn extra virgin oil
- 8 garlic crushed
- 2 tblspn finely grated ginger
- 1 tspn salt
- 8 tblspn fresh mint chopped
- 1 tspn ground chilli
- an amount BBQ skewered lamb
- Put spices in a frypan and toast over med heat for a minute, then remove and cool. Crush with portar and pestle.
- Put spices in a bowl and add yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic and ginger, salt, mint and chilli powder and mix.
- Serve with BBQ lamb bits skewered.
This marinade is to die for especially for skewered lamb dipping. Its thick and stays coated on the lamb.