These delicious Mixed Berry Yoghurt Muffins are simple, quick and a great way to use up any leftover yoghurt. Great for school lunchboxes too.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 1 Cup Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut - Optional
- Optional Chia Seeds for Topping
- Pre-heat oven to 180. Beat the eggs and sugar together until a fluffy yellow. Slowly add the coconut oil while beating the eggs and sugar. Add in vanilla and beat until all ingredients are mixed in.
- Add in the yoghurt and blend well until combined well. Sift in the flour and add the coconut and fold through gently. Do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin tray. If you like, sprinkle the tops with a little caster sugar mixed with chia seeds. Bake for 30 mins or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Can use any flavour yoghurt you wish and even add fruits and berries of your choice.