- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Pikelets are a quick easy snack, breakfast, lunch box addition. Great served with jam & cream, bananas & honey & great finger food for toddlers, so simple!
Ingredients (makes 20 Pikelets)
- 1 cup SR flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar (or apple sauce, rice syrup, stevia, etc)
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 30g Approx butter for pan frying
- Place flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk milk and egg together and add to bowl and combine.
- Melt a small blob (Tbsp) of butter in pan and begin putting Tbsp size pools of batter into pan on moderate to low heat. When bubbles begin to appear, turn and remove when golden transferring to kitchen paper. Repeat with the rest of batter adding butter to pan as needed.