Not your average Chocolate Chip Cookie – my kids love these as a special treat
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Salted Butter
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Nestle Cocoa
- 1 cup Nestle Dark chocolate bits
- 1/4 cup Nestle White Chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup Nestle dark or milk chocolate melts
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in a medium-size bowl. Blend with a mixer until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla bean paste. Mix thoroughly with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add baking soda and salt. Slowly add flour & Nestle Cocoa until thoroughly blended. Stir in the Nestle dark chocolate bits.
- Press this mixture into small individual skillet pans (I bought these at my local kitchen shop) or you could make one Large "Skookie" in a big skillet pan
- Bake at 160 degrees for 15 mins (if using a Large skillet pan bake for 22 mins) , careful when removing from oven the handle will be extremely hot !
- Melt the Nestle Chocolate melts separately & drizzle over top of the "Skookie"
- Can serve with a scoop of ice-cream (as I've done) & some sprinkles