A quick and easy dessert to please a crowd.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 250g Marie Biscuits
- 100g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Desicated Coconut
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Greek Yoghourt
- 2 tbs Cacao
- 500g Frozen Pitted Cherries
- 1 row Shaved Dark Chocolate
- BISCUIT BASE: Use a blender or food processor to break biscuits into a fine crumb. Alternatively you can place them in a plastic bag and break with a rolling pin. Add butter and 1/2 cup of coconut and mix well. Distribute mixture between 8 serving glasses.
- FILLING: Use a mixer with a beater attachment on low-medium speed to soften cream cheese. Add yoghurt, remaining coconut and cacao. Beat on medium-high until well mixed and lumps are removed. Fold in cherries.
- PRESENTATION: Distribute the filling between the 8 glasses and top with shaved dark chocolate to garnish