Whip up dinner in a flash with this Noodle and Vegetable Frittata. With only 4 ingredients and 30 minutes you can have dinner on the table in no time (leftovers are perfect for the lunchbox too)!
Ingredients (makes 1 large frittata)
- 2 packets Chicken flavour 2 minute noodles
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas, corn & carrot mix
- 3/4 cup Cheese
- salt & pepper
- Cook the noodles by covering with boiling water and let sit for 3 minutes. Drain
- Cook the veggies by boiling or microwaving for a couple minutes or until tender
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper then stir through the noodles and veggies.
- Place into a baking paper lined dish, top with the cheese and cook in oven for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the eggs have set
This is great too for lunchboxes and snacks as it can be eaten cold too!