My daughter turned 1 yesterday and I made this healthy smash cake for her to eat and smash and basically get messy.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 5 bananas
- 1/2 cup Mango nectar
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil
- 1.5 cups Wholemeal SR flour
- 250gm Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Blueberry puree
- raisins to decorate
- Combine mashed banana, mango nectar, oil and flour in a large bowl and mix until very very well. Add cinnamon if desire.
- Bake in baking pan for 30 minutes on 350 degree. I bake mine in 2 small pyrex bowl and stack them together into a tall but mini cake.
- To make icing, beat the cream cheese and blueberry puree to form a pink icing. Spread on top of cooled cake
- You can decorate the cake with raisins or fruits. ANything you like.