- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Yum! This orange pudding is bound to be a hit with the whole family. You’ll savour every spoonful of this time-loved classic that is as light and fluffy as a cloud.
This recipe has kindly been provided by Weight Watchers and has only 6 ProPoints value per serve!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 40g Weight Watchers Canola Spread
- 1⁄3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp finely grated orange rind*
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄3 cup (40g) self-raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup (180ml) skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup (80ml) orange juice*
- 2 tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray four 2⁄3-cup (160ml) capacity ovenproof dishes with oil.
- Using electric beaters, beat the spread, caster sugar and rind until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the flour, milk and juice in 2 batches.
- Using electric beaters, beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold into the orange mixture. Divide mixture between the prepared dishes. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm dusted with icing sugar.
You can use lime rind and juice instead of orange. The ProPoints values remain the same.