- Serves 6
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These Paprika Hasselback Potatoes area an attractive and tasty alternative to plain baked potatoes. Lots of flavour and a beautiful colour too.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 kg Baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Paprika, Smokey
- Fresh thyme sprigs ( reserve some to garnish)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
Notes... Just a different way to serve a favourite.. potato. It looks good and is yummy too!
- Preheat oven to 200 deg. Place potatoes on chopping board and thinly slice nearly all the way through. A good idea is to place a chopstick either side of the potato as you cut .. this will prevent the knife from going all the way through.
- Place potatoes into a bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with paprika and thyme sprigs.
- Season well and toss to combine.
- Arrange , cut side up , in a baking paper lined baking dish.
- Roast, turning occasionally for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to serving dish , sprinkle with cheese and reserved thyme sprigs.
Recipe Paprika Hasselback Potatoes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.