- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This pea, ricotta and garlic spaghetti is delicious and so easy to make!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 325g spaghetti
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 350g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling salted water. Add peas in the last 3 minutes if cooking and then drain the lot.
- Heat oil in large frypan on moderate heat. Add breadcrumbs and garlic and cook until golden.
- Return pasta to the pan. Add ricotta, spinach, mint and lemon juice and toss for 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with garlic crumb.
Recipe Pea, ricotta and garlic spaghetti
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.