- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A rich treat for special occasions
Ingredients (makes 12 slices)
- 150 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams butter, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a 16x26 cm pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together until smooth.
- Mix the flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Add the chocolate mixture and eggs to the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined and pour into the lined tin.
- Spoon peanut butter over the chocolate mixture and using a knife create swirls with the peanut butter
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into slices.
Use as much or little peanut butter as you'd like - smooth or crunchy. It also helps to slightly heat the peanut butter if you want nicer swirls