- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A twist on traditional chocolate crackles.
Ingredients (makes 24 )
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 125 grams Butter
- 4 cups Rice bubbles
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Choc chips
- Line muffin or cup cake tin with patty pans.
- Over low heat melt the butter, peanut butter, honey and maple syrup together until well combined. Be careful as this mix is very hot! Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix rice bubbles, cocoa, coconut and choc chips together.
- Add slightly cooled peanut butter mix to the rice bubble mix and stir well.
- Spoon into patty pans and decorate with sprinkles or coloured sugar. Pop in the fridge to set.
Try using different nut butters or different choc chips. Can also change choc chips to dried fruit. Another version which is yummy is cranberries... I do half cranberries half white choc chip with hazelnut butter.