A twist on traditional chocolate crackles.
Ingredients (makes 24 )
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 125 grams Butter
- 4 cups Rice bubbles
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Choc chips
- Line muffin or cup cake tin with patty pans.
- Over low heat melt the butter, peanut butter, honey and maple syrup together until well combined. Be careful as this mix is very hot! Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix rice bubbles, cocoa, coconut and choc chips together.
- Add slightly cooled peanut butter mix to the rice bubble mix and stir well.
- Spoon into patty pans and decorate with sprinkles or coloured sugar. Pop in the fridge to set.