Quick easy no-added sugar bickie recipe for toddlers. Baby-led weaning friendly as well
Ingredients (makes 12 Biscuits)
- 2 Banana (riper the better)
- 1 1/2 Cup oat flour (blitz regular oats in food processor)
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Form balls with mixture and place on baking tray, press down with hand or fork. (These will not spread or rise)
- Bake at 180 degrees for 22 minutes.
Make these all the time for the toddler, she loves them and you can use any type of nut butter to mix it up