- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
The perfect guilt-free dessert to warm up on a cold winter’s night.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 )
- 4 pears
- ground cinnamon for dusting
- 1/3 cup rice bran oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F) fan-forced. Spread pears among 6 small ramekin dishes (8cm to 10cm). Dust each one with cinnamon.
- To prepare crumble, mix together oil and honey until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut, flour and macadamia nuts. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Using your fingers, scatter the crumble over the top of the pears. Bake for 25 minutes. Serves 6