- Serves 3
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Have you ever tried pasta with avocado? You should! It tastes very good!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 300 g gluten-free penne
- rock salt
- 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 150 g marinated artichokes
- 1 punnet medley tomatoes (or 300 g grape and/or cherry tomatoes)
Notes... Use your favorite type of pasta, gluten-free or not.
- Bring a pan of water with rock salt added to boil. Cook the pasta for around 14 minutes or according to instructions.
- In a big bowl use a fork to mash the avocado flesh. Mix with some salt, the juice of half lemon and a splash of olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add to the bowl together with the artichokes. (If the artichokes are too big, cut them in smaller pieces)
- Drain the pasta, mix everything together and serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.