Ingredients (serves 4)
- 350g Cleaver’s grass-fed beef steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ red capsicum – sliced
- ¼ yellow capsicum – sliced
- ½ brown onion – sliced
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 4 x torpedo style bread rolls
- 150g provolone cheese
- additional sauces and mustard – to serve
- Preheat a large frying pan over a high heat. Start with a lug of olive oil into pan and add in steak strips and season with salt.
- After 2 mins add the capsicums and onion and cook for a further 5 mins adding the cheese and the parsley at the very end.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the cooked steak and stir it through the softened vegetables to warm through. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Fill crisp rolls with the steak filling and serve with choice of sauces and mustard.