- Serves 4
- 17 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 350g Cleaver’s grass-fed beef steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ red capsicum – sliced
- ¼ yellow capsicum – sliced
- ½ brown onion – sliced
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 4 x torpedo style bread rolls
- 150g provolone cheese
- additional sauces and mustard – to serve
- Preheat a large frying pan over a high heat. Start with a lug of olive oil into pan and add in steak strips and season with salt.
- After 2 mins add the capsicums and onion and cook for a further 5 mins adding the cheese and the parsley at the very end.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the cooked steak and stir it through the softened vegetables to warm through. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Fill crisp rolls with the steak filling and serve with choice of sauces and mustard.
Recipe Philly Cheesesteak Rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.