- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A different twist on pesto! Sure to be a hit at your next party.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 1 jar of pesto)
- 200g coriander, roots left on
- 50g mint
- 100g Pic's crunchy peanut butter - No Salt
- 200ml lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250ml Pic's peanut oil or good quality unrefined peanut oil
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Place the herbs, peanut butter, lime juice and garlic in a food processor.
- At a medium speed slowly drizzle in the peanut oil until a smooth paste is formed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.