- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A different twist on pesto! Sure to be a hit at your next party.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 1 jar of pesto)
- 200g coriander, roots left on
- 50g mint
- 100g Pic's crunchy peanut butter - No Salt
- 200ml lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250ml Pic's peanut oil or good quality unrefined peanut oil
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Place the herbs, peanut butter, lime juice and garlic in a food processor.
- At a medium speed slowly drizzle in the peanut oil until a smooth paste is formed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.